Working Dog Website

Sunday, April 18, 2010

New Clip - Birgit & Fax

During my research into speaking with as many notable GSD Legends, I found of course those dogs and persons, that are not always in the spot-light. here is one of them, Fax Adelmannsfelder land. He is very good in anatomy, excellent working bloodlines, healthy, absolute medium size and was very successful in the Deutsch Meisterschaft competitions under the guidance of his handler Birgit Gottlieb!
He is a dog that did a lot of competitions in his life starting late at age 3! So I had alot of questions for Birgit as to how she did this- even placing 5th in the HSVRM Landesmeisterschaft with 100 points in protection. A great adversary to the many Malinois in that competition, he is a true credit to his race.
And at 11 years old, I got to do a little Decoy work for him and it was awesome. I hope you enjoy this little clip and preview of the Interviews to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment