Working Dog Website

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hasenborn History


Panos Hasenborn

Werner and son Frank Maxein and I sat down with a briefcase full of pictures and papers as they explained to me the beginning of the Hasenborn Kennel. Back in the days of Sieger Shows with Martin Göbl of Wildsteiger Land Kennels and to this day Werner still goes to the shows and supports his breed. "I know my line" Frank says, as he and his father stood out in the kennel area behind their business place, assessing their new male- Panos Hasenborn son. Stacking him and looking at the side-gait and going over the points of temperament and structure. "This is what we do often. We bounce ideas back and forth and come up with our breeding plans forward, right out here." Frank and Werner were very generous with their time and expertise and I hope you enjoy this little clip of our time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment