Working Dog Website

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Clips from the DVD

Every week or so I will be sharing some clips from the DVD that will accompany my book. This will give you an idea on how I am putting things together. This first clip is of Nancy Denecke, as she leads the herd down a dirt road with her German Shepherd's help to control them. Nancy is the first woman to ever win the Bundesleistungshüten ( German National Herding Trial ) and was gracious enough to give me an Interview right there at the venue.

I should let you know a little secret at the event, but I will let Marion Fueller tell it in her own words as she did in her report " Ein junger Mann aus Trindad kam mit dem Zug bis nach Schweinfurt und lief dann zu Fuss

nach Werneck. Dort fuhr ihn dann die Wirtin eines Hotels in Werneck nach Stettbach zu unserer Veranstaltung." Basically it translates to the fact that I took the train to the wrong town and walked 7 miles to the correct town where the owner of a hotel helped me to call her and get me to Stetbach. At the time it was not as funny as it is now, when I look back on it.

So check out the clip of Nancy and I will be adding more soon, even some of the actual interviews I have.




1 comment: