Working Dog Website

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Training at the Conneforde Club

Mike Tyson said when he used to run in the morning very early-' I run at this time because I know my opponent is asleep.' Well, today in some very cold temperatures for me in the North of Germany, Xito von Conneforde and I were running, and then training multiple times, until almost 9pm. I know in the Sport World this is normal but only the top competitors know about this..... So I am training and training and maybe tomorrow I will get a little exposure of the 'lesser-known event' - Oktoberfest, in the town. Yes, how can you be in Germany at this time and not partake in this tradition. But with our training schedule, it is very difficult to see much else besides the dog sports. So we continue, and this weekend we will be at the BSP in Donnau Esching and then we are off to Krefeld, for registration. Time creeps up on you when you are busy, and having fun in Germany!

No comments:

Post a Comment