Working Dog Website

Friday, October 30, 2009

Presidential Advice


Until Dr. Henke, President of the S.V., gave me the idea, I was not really sure how and where and when I should launch this project. But his advice was clear, to come back to the Sieger show in Nürnberg and have it done. So I am working on this as I write to you. Here we are at the Herding Trials in Stettbach, where I also met Karl Fueller, legendary Shepherd and breeder. Well, if I start writing about all the things at the Herding Trial like: the first Interview with female Shepherd and Siegerin Nancy, or the owner of Von Noriswand Kennels, or the dinner at which Rheinhard Dieterich and family introduced me to their family schnapps, I would not be able to finish my project. Thanks to all those wonderful persons including Dr. Henke for spending so much time with me in the Interview and for his Presidential Advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment