Working Dog Website

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Top of the Draw


Who would guess that out of 170 positions Trinidad would get the luck and I would pick #1. Unbelieveable, the feeling out here in Krefeld. I had some little problems in the warm up session with Xito and he is still looking for his German owner with whom he is used to doing big trials. So when I got to the draw ceremony I was thinking that I shouldn't draw the first position and then I got #1. Lucky for me it doesn't mean the first in all phases. I do tracking tomorrow at 6.30am and then Protection on Friday at 2pm and then on Saturday I do the obedience at 4pm. So all in all it was a good draw for position. Alot of 1's as this is the 1st Team ever for Trinidad, with just 1 competitor and in draw position #1. Maybe this is a good run so far.

1 comment:

  1. Regardless of the score, this is a good run...It's your first one! Good luck on the field!

    ReplyDelete