Working Dog Website

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mohnwiese Kennel - agrees in the final moments


I had said I had reached my limit of kennels and breeders as my list is over 30 persons already. But I had to make an exception for the kennel that bred the E-Litter von der Mohnwiese. Including the duo Eros- WUSV winner 2004 & 2005, and Ellute who was 10 years old at the kennel this year.

I have finally tied up all the loose ends for my visit to Germany this year and I found what Georgois and Sandra have on their website to be quite accurate - they are thanking everyone for all the support with regards to Ellute and how difficult it is to come to use him: "Nothing did stop you, neither to get around the bureaucracy to get a visa, nor for lasting for days journeys, to influence from the breeding of the German Shepherd according to the breed standard."
I know they understand how important these events, and dogs are to us. So I will see you at the WUSV !

No comments:

Post a Comment