Working Dog Website

Monday, September 14, 2009

Advice from Bernhard Flinks


Bernhard Flinks has graciously invited me to his facility in Albersdorf, not very far from my training base at the Conneforde Kennel. So this is one interview and opportunity I didn't know if I would get, and cannot let pass me by. Bernhard ,not only is a respected international trainer of handlers and helpers, but is also an accomplished competitor. Having amassed a career in the Police with K-9, he also had some of the most impressive protection scores with his dog Packo.


He seems to like a tough dog, and so do I. So I am sure he has a lot of advice he can share with me. If I can bring Xito along for the ride, maybe I will get some of the magic Bernhard always displayed in his competitions.




No comments:

Post a Comment