Working Dog Website

Sunday, April 10, 2011

3 Months later A litter El Dorado

Anais, Arora, Anuschka, Aniela & Anastasia El Dorado, 3 months later. The girls got together today for a basic lesson in some training and it turned into a blast. We had all the owners and their pups there, except Anuschka, whom I trained earlier last week, and she is doing great. So far I can say they all have nice heads, bone and substance, and really nice temperaments. I kept Anais, and only time will tell if she will carry on her mother's good fortune in the sport of Schutzhund. Akira is currently in training to get qualified for the Universal Sieger Show in Austria in June this year ! So we are very busy and focused on some exciting stuff.



I know I have not been writing much, that's because I was busy with the launch of my new program for Police and Military K9 Handlers, with Bernhard Flinks which you can see more of here.


But you can see some of the action that happened today. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

5 comments:

  1. coool man.


    Savitur Maharaj was here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pupppies are tooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee

    did they remember each other??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vit, Congratulations to you and Nela on your new family! I must say they have Nela's beauty, and your tenacity!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vit,
    Congratulations to you and Nela on your new family! I must say they have Nela's beauty, and your tenacity!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Guys! They really made a successful litter so far.
    @ Jassie & Savitur, Thanks!
    @ Carlos, I am not sure if they 'remembered' but they sure did get along well and started to act like the crazy pack of wolves when they were once together...
    :)

    ReplyDelete