Working Dog Website

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Puppies

After a long awaited repeat breeding with Fanto von der Lobdeburg I am happy to say an X-ray shows six healthy puppies!! And we expect them on Christmas day!
Akira in Miami Beach!
This was a busy year for Akira and I. But most recently Akira, was in Heide Germany and did the Schutzhund 3 Trial after being pregnant for one week. She scored 99 points in tracking there and then returned with me to Miami where she will have her puppies. Between the trials and the mating and finishing my Interviews project we were on the go for 8 weeks out of Trinidad and tried to achieve quite a bit. Here you can see Akira's outstanding tracking performance





The Male I chose for the breeding is non other than Fanto von der Lobdeburg. A really nicely conformed dog with a large head and good pigmentation. He displays good aggression and balance in his drives and I have seen some of his progeny that look quite promising.
Here you can see a video of him working in the LG-FCI Qualification.


I will keep you posted with pics and videos as soon as I can, but I want to take this opportunity to wish my followers, readers and friends a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Ich wünsche allen Freunden, Bekannten und Hundesportkollegen ein frohes und besinnliches Weihnachtsfest und einen guten Start ins Neue Jahr.

Veselé Vánoce a šťastný Nový rok!

Joyeux Noël et une Bonne Nouvelle Année!

Счастливого Рождества и Нового Года!

Vrolijk kerstfeest en een Gelukkig nieuwjaar!

Buon Natale e un Felice Anno Nuovo!

Wesołych Świąt i Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku!

Καλά Χριστούγεννα και Ευτυχισμένο το Νέο Έτος!

Kellemes Karácsonyi Ünnepeket és Boldog Új Évet!

Linksmų Kalėdų ir Laimingų Naujųjų Metų!

חג שמח ו שנה טובה

الزواج في عيد الميلاد ورأس السنة الميلادية

結婚聖誕節和新年快樂

No comments:

Post a Comment