Working Dog Website

Friday, January 22, 2010

Looking ahead to What's Next !



Success comes to the well prepared and well positioned. The trial is over and the fan-fare dust has settled. Now Akira and I look toward the coming months.

I am still working feverishly on finishing some chapters and will visit Europe for some more Interviews of kennels and Breeders in the next couple months.

But the big news is the collaboration between Bernhard Flinks and myself for a Law Enforcement Program that would not only sharpen K9 skills, but also make k9 handlers safer in the times of ambush and life threatening danger. The seminar is carded for early March and I know many people locally will appreciate this information. For me, it would be a chance to help Akira sharpen up on her skills necessary for Schutzhund 2. I will try to put some videos of our training with Bernhard Flinks up for your viewing.


4 comments:

  1. That sounds great! Where will you be hosting the seminar? I would like to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seminar will be in Trinidad. You can contact via email, we have a couple international attendees and you will be welcome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bernhard Flinks is an excellent Intstructor. I have worked with alot of Europeans and Americans alike, and Flinks' understanding of K9 behaviour is extra-ordinary. I live in the OH, and would love to attend if I could get a cheap flight!!
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Vit, Flinks is one hell of a guy and one of the BEST i have worked with. Had the pleasure to work with him on three seminars, this man rock's when it has anything to do with working dogs. see you in Trinidad soon regards Glen.

    ReplyDelete