Working Dog Website

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Mr. GSD- Fred Lanting shares his knowledge

Time flies when you're writing books about the German Shepherd Dog. And no one person knows this better than Mr. GSD- Fred Lanting. Check out his books and his articles




Fred once raced me up a flight of stairs in the tower of one of our local wildlife atttractions, when he judged our Sieger show in Trinidad. Hopefully we can have him back here, for a re-match, I think he caught me off guard! But he did offer to help me with my book and also at the Seiger show in Nuernburg in September 2010.

He also offers a great tour for visitors to the Sieger Show every year. If you're looking for a great dog-related experience combined with seeing a different part of the world, the annual Lanting guided show-and-sightseeingcould be the experience of a lifetime

No comments:

Post a Comment