Working Dog Website

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

WHO's WHO in the GSD


I am so excited, the 'Project' has taken off with a bang. So far 35 Persons have agreed to be part of the series of Interviews that I am embarking upon during my training in Germany. The first response I got was from Koos Hassing of the Tiekerhook Kennels in the Netherlands. Koos has been a tremendous support for many years advising me on bloodlines and working dogs. This year Koos has agreed to be our Coach for the World Championships and I am really excited to get to record our Interview. I know everyone is interested in his current dogs like Max van Tiekerhook. But I really want to ask him about Steffi and Esthera and of course the great Nick vom Heiligenbosch. Here Koos is with Christopher Seeyave from our GSDBCTT at the Sieger Show last year.
Thanks Koos!

No comments:

Post a Comment